Saturday 19 November 2011

Expand

It's true that quite often your day can turn itself into a decent blog post, he's one for you.

Today I finally cracked on with something that's been waiting to be sorted out since we moved into our house! I got the can of expanding foam out the shed (way at the back of the shed!) and started (without reading the instructions of course) the job at hand of getting rid of the gap under our front door. I am no good at DIY. I'm below average, holding onto the bottom rung of the DIY ladder.

The outcome today looks OK and I'm sure it will help to keep the draft out. The amount that I got on the carpet, and on the door, and on myself, I can vouch that it 'expands more than you think' like it states on the can! Nightmare! Make sure when you are filling your gaps you do it with the help of and for the Lord. Our house is built with bricks and mortar, but the gaps that were letting the cold in, now have been filled with God's protection to keep us warm and dry!

I know that the love of our God can expand even more than that stuff I used today, help it expand!

No comments:

Post a Comment