Monday 22 November 2010

Song of the Week | Sanctus Real 'Lead Me'

This week's song is by Sanctus Real. Not only because I have an upcoming interview with them and I wanted you all to hear them before reading about them, not only because this song is doing amazingly well in the Christian Charts, but also because it says a lot to me. As a new husband it's a role I always knew I would take on eventually, and even more so when I first met Amy 6 years ago. But men are men, and we tend to want to do everything ourselves. Whether that be navigate ourselves out of being lost rather than ask for directions, or feel like we must be the caveman figure and provide for our loved ones. However, we fail to realise, we can let go, and let God lead us. Ultimately, regardless of the roles we take on, son, brother, boyfriend, fiancĂ©, husband, we want to do the best role we can, but remember, even when you take on the role of being a father, you have a father, one who loves and cares about you. Listen to the words guys, they make a lot of sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment