Thursday 9 December 2010

My Fab Five

I know I haven't quite yet got to my first lot of twelve disciples, but I have got the first five official followers of crossreferences. I salute you all. Welcome along...

This made me think, currently here in the UK, the TV show The Apprentice is down to it's final five contestants. See the link? Good. I did think that, whilst the TV show is about getting a job with Lord Sugar, what we should be going is being apprentices to the one true Lord, our God.

There are weekly challenges for the 'reality' job-hopefuls, where they get sent back into the boardroom if they fail and eventually one of them is announced the winner. In real life however, we face daily challenges and there is no board room, there is one chance to do the right thing. We can all do that to become ultimate winners, and progress from this life, into the next in heaven.

I once heard that it's the coolest thing in the world to be involved in something bigger than yourself. You might think of that being to get a bigger car, a bigger house, going for a bigger position in a company like those people on The Apprentice. But why don't you go for the biggest? Go for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment