Monday 21 March 2011

Song of the Week | Roo Walker 'Positive Music'

What better way to lighten up your Monday and scare away those start of the week blues than with this song by the mighty Roo Walker.


Check out the Cross References interview from last year with Roo here where he says:


I gave my life to God for the first time on December 8th 2003. I decided with a friend to find out about this whole God religion thing, I wanted to understand if there was one God or lots of gods, if so, why so many religions? Is there no god? Yada yada. I try to give my life to God as much as I can remember to because I have a habit of trying to take it back. 


I think that answer is quite appropriate to kick off a few blog posts I have in mind. So sit back, enjoy the song - I challenge you not to smile when watching and listening and then check back here (as I'm sure you do on a daily basis!) throughout the rest of the week for some intriguing and hopefully quite interesting writings!

No comments:

Post a Comment